Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
This notice applies to all online information collected from, or submitted to CellScribe’s website. When a visitor interacts with our website, client information will be requested for the purposes of signing-up for service, or for billing purposes. The type of personal information collected on these pages includes:
- First and last name, and time zone.
- Credit card number and address for billing.
- Cell phone carrier used for service setup.
- Voicemail phone number and password, which we provide to you.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use the information you provide us for the sole purpose of delivering to you, the highest quality transcription service. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide our service.
- Internal Use. We use information you provide us to setup your service and to help you to integrate our service easily with your existing cell phone carrier. We may also use aggregate information about our clients to improve our marketing relevancy and effectiveness. For example, we may analyze website traffic statistics and outcomes to tailor our message.
- Communications with you. CellScribe uses contact information provided to us to respond to inquiries, or to follow up on specific transcription or billing issues.
- External use. We will comply with all legal requirements to provide information, in support of law enforcement requests, subpoenas, and court orders. We will also provide client information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or the rights of others.
Be advised that every client owns the responsibility for protecting his unique CellScribe log-in and password.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
When you sign-up for our service, you will receive an access phone number and password, which provides you with secure access to voice and text transcripts through our website. If you notice any errors on these pages regarding your information, please call or email us immediately and we will make the corrections.
How to Contact Us